Are Braided Wigs Suitable for People with Sensitive Scalps?
Braided wigs can be suitable for people with sensitive scalps, although it ultimately depends on the individual's level of sensitivity and the quality of the wig. It's important to understand the nature of your hair and find the right wig for you.
Some braided wigs are made with synthetic hair or low-quality materials that may cause irritation or discomfort to the scalp. On the other hand, high-quality braided wigs made with human hair or premium synthetic materials are usually softer, lighter, and less likely to cause scalp irritation. They are also typically designed with a breathable cap or wig base, which can help prevent sweating and discomfort.
If you have a sensitive scalp, you should follow some key factors to wear a braided wig:
- It is recommended that you choose a high-quality braided wig made with gentle materials and a comfortable wig base.
- You should consider trying out different styles and sizes to find the one that feels the most comfortable for you.
- Also, it is important to avoid wearing the wig braided for extended periods of time and to take breaks throughout the day to relieve any pressure or discomfort on the scalp.
5 Braided Wigs for People with Sensitive Scalps
Many braided wigs are available in different stores. We'll talk about several top-notch braided wigs for you in this blog. Try one of these wigs if you have sensitive scalps—it might just rescue your day!
Sukie Braided Wig
If you have a sensitive scalp, give our Sukie braided wig a try. You'll get a natural-looking result and save hours in the salon with this stunning hairpiece that dissolves into the skin. The style of this synthetic braided wig starts in tight rows at the top and flows to a dense waterfall of braids. Just take a look at some important features of the wig:
- It is made of heat-resistant synthetic fibers
- The wig includes high quality synthetic HD lace
- The wig is available in a range of colors
- There is an adjustable cap up to 22 Inches
- This braided wig is washable with cold water and mild shampoo
- It is not suitable for dyeing and bleaching
Viola Dutch cornrow braided wig
Viola's dutch cornrow braids are such a unique style! These Dutch cornrow braids are intricately woven in a pattern that starts at the hairline and goes back towards the nape of the neck. The braids are done in rows that follow a specific pattern, with each braid being tightly secured to the scalp to create a neat and uniform look. If you want to achieve a traditional hairstyle without wasting your time, you should try this style. Below are the key features of this braided wig:
- The wig is made of heat resistant synthetic fiber
- There is a 13x5 Hand Tied Lace Front included with the wig
- Available in more than 22 colors
- An adjustable cap is included up to 22 inches with this accessory
- You can wash it easily with mild shampoo and cold water.
Uyai box braided wig
Get in on the box braid trend with this braided wig with baby hair in a 10th of the time. Enjoy 23 inches of perfect micro braids with Uyai's 4x4 HD lace base that dissolves into the skin. You can find this box braided wig in different colors, too! If you have sensitive scalp, this braided wig can save your day. Take a look at the key features of this stunning braided wig:
- It is crafted by seasoned wig makers
- The strands of this wig are individually hand-tied and braided to a soft silk lining
- This wig can be parted into multiple directions
- It is made of heat-resistant synthetic fibers and comfortable to wear
- The wig features baby hairs for a seamless blend and several styling options
- It is available in more than 21 colors
- The wig has an adjustable cap up to 22 inches
- If you want to wash it, use mild shampoo with cold water.
Classic Dreadlock Box Braids
This classic dreadlock box braids are a unique hairstyle that combines the look of dreadlocks and box braids. This style features long, thin braids that are twisted and knotted into tight, cylindrical locks. The braids are usually done in a square-shaped pattern, hence the name "box braids".
The key features of this braided wig are listed below:
- To achieve the classic dreadlock box braid look, the hair is first sectioned into small, equal parts.
- Each section is then braided tightly from the root to the tip, and the end of the braid is sealed using a burning technique to prevent frizzing.
- After all the braids are done, they are then twisted and knotted together to create cylindrical locks that resemble dreadlocks.
- You can wear this classic dreadlock box braid in a variety of lengths, from short and medium-length to long and flowing.
- The braids can also be customized with various accessories and adornments, such as beads, rings, and decorative threads.
- The wig is made of flame retardant synthetic fibers and comfortable to wear
- The strands of the wig are individually hand-tied and braided to a soft silk lining.
- This braided wig can be parted in multiple directions, and is available in a range of natural colors.
- There is a high quality synthetic HD lace included with the wig
- Also an adjustable cap up to 22 inches attached with this wig
- You can wash it with cold water and mild shampoo just like other braided wigs
Synthetic Twisted Braid wig
A synthetic twisted braid wig is a type of hairpiece that features a hairstyle made up of twisted braids. It is one of the perfect options for the people having sensitive scalps. The wig allows individuals to choose a style that suits their personality and preferences.
The golden brown curls and twists of this wig will have you glowing with fun-loving energy. Chest-length curls and twists are pre-styled and layered to perfection also. For your better understanding just take a look at the features of this wig below:
- This braided wig is usually done in a twisted pattern that starts at the hairline and goes towards the nape of the neck.
- The twists are tightly secured to the scalp to create a neat and uniform look.
- It is made of heat resistant synthetic fibers which mimic the look of natural hair.
- The wig provides a low-maintenance and convenient way to achieve a textured and layered appearance
- There is a 4x4 Hand Tied Lace Front included with the wig
- It contains baby hairs also
- More than 16 color options available for the wig
There are lots of people around the world who are living with sensitive scalps. It can not only cause hair loss but also some other issues. In this case braided wigs can be a great option for people with sensitive scalps because these wigs provide a convenient and comfortable way to achieve a stylish hairstyle without the risk of irritation or discomfort on the sensitive scalp.