What is Synthetic Lace Front Wig?
A Synthetic Lace Front Wig is one of the best ways to try various hairstyles with a natural look. Straight, curly, blonde, braids– wear new styles every day!
A wig is an easy solution to change your appearance in a minute, leaving minimal damage to the natural hair. Some women choose a wig as a styling accessory to secure natural hair from pollution and heat styling. On top of that, wigs help boost the confidence of people facing hair loss due to Cancer or Alopecia. You can find wigs in various styles regarding cap construction. However, selecting a perfect wig from a wide range of categories is quite a task. Let us make your job easy by introducing you to the Synthetic Lace Front Wig, one of the natural-looking cap constructions.
A Synthetic Lace Front wig is an excellent choice if you want to look natural and glamorous at the same time. This wig is popular because it gives the most natural-looking finish. You can style them as natural hair into braids, buns, or ponytails.
WHAT IS SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG?
Synthetic Lace Front Wig has synthetic fibers attached to sheer lace. The front lace allows one to have a natural hairline. The excess lace can be trimmed and glued onto the scalp. Synthetic Lace Front Wig is usually made of high-quality synthetic fibers to mimic the appearance of natural hair. Both men and women can wear this type of wig.
Your lace front wig should be adequately taken care of when not in use to ensure that it lasts as long as possible. When not being worn, keep your lace front wig away from direct sunlight to help maintain the color from fading. Also, store it away from any kind of heat and in a place with little to no dust. To reduce frizz and tangles, keep it in a satin bag.
HOW LONG DOES SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG LAST?
If you love to wear your Synthetic Lace Front Wig daily, it will last for 4-6 months. Synthetic wigs are prone to tangling and shedding, which is why they have a shorter lifespan. But a Synthetic Lace Front Wig can last for 8-12 months with proper care. If you feel your wig is shedding too much and changing its shape, it is time to switch to a new Synthetic Lace Front Wig. Remember to take proper care of your wigs to look and feel fantastic.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG?
With proper care and love your Synthetic Lace Front Wig will feel like natural hair. Following some tips you can easily take care of your wig.
- Brush your wig properly to remove the tangles to face minimal breakage.
- Use a wig shampoo to clean your wig that is specially made for synthetic wigs.
- Rinse the wig gently with cold water and remove the shampoo.
- Apply a wig conditioner to keep the wig smooth and silky.
- Rinse the wig gently with cold water to remove the conditioner.
- Wrap the wig with a wig towel and let it absorb the water. DO NOT rub the wig.
- DO NOT use a hair dryer or other electric tools on a wig. Heat tends to damage synthetic fibers.
- NEVER comb a wig before it dries out.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG?
- Blends with Natural Hairline: What could be better than a wig that gives a natural-looking finish? We want our wig to feel and look natural– a Synthetic Lace Front Wig is an excellent solution to having an unnatural hairline. The sheer lace front of the wig flawlessly blends in with the scalp and natural hairline. To give off a more natural look, the lace should match your skin tone; however, it is possible to dye the lace to match your skin tone. You may try on front lace wigs to enhance your appearance if your hairline has already been plucked.
- Durable & Breathable: The Synthetic Lace Front Wig is lightweight and comfortable. The sheer lace lets the scalp breathe and does not feel heavy. So, you can spend a day wearing the wig without discomfort. The natural-looking cap construction can make the wig fit perfectly on your head.
- Quality: A good quality wig ensures the most natural-looking appearance. Investing in a high-quality wig is wise because a cheap wig can make you look artificial. High-quality synthetic fibers can feel like natural hair. You can also customize them with your preferred styles and colors.
- Styling Options: Regarding styling, lace front wigs are consistently more versatile than other wig styles. The wigs' only wig edge is at the wearer's back of the neck, giving them a fuller appearance. Synthetic Lace Front Wigs are a fantastic option if you want to create a variety of hairstyles because they are simple to trim, color, and customize. Always choose wigs with textures that are most similar to your hair. You'll find it easier to decide which style to adopt and what style and color will improve your overall appearance.
- Protects Natural Hair: A Synthetic Lace Front Wig can protect your natural hair from dirt, smoke, and the elements. Most people choose to wear wigs and let their natural hair have more time to grow rather than eagerly waiting for it to do so. You won't need to style your hair as frequently or use as many products because you'll be wearing a wig. Additionally, you'll style it less regularly, which will help your hair grow longer and healthier because some hairstyles, like twists and braids, stress the hair. Many people cover their hair with Synthetic Lace Front Wigs to protect hair.
SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT WIG STYLES
You can find Synthetic Lace Front Wig in various styles. Let’s have a look at top picks from some of the most beautiful Synthetic Lace Front Wigs.
1. Straight Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Show off a red hairstyle with this beautiful straight synthetic lace front wig. This style and color complement any facial structure and skin tone nicely. Wearing this wig, you can rock any party, romantic date, or hang out with friends.
2. Curly Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Protect your natural curls with this Curly Synthetic Lace Front Wig. Comfortable, chic, and trendy– it all in one! It comes in a standard length, and your neck and shoulder are free to breathe. This wig is suitable for any age.
3. Braided Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Synthetic lace front wig can be found in braided style. This wig is super comfortable and looks like traditional natural braids. Try this braided synthetic lace front wig out if you do not want to go for straight and curls.
4. Locs Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Embrace the bold and girly look simultaneously with this locs synthetic lace front wig. Women have adored Locs for a long time. If you are not feeling like making locs with your natural curls, then simply put on this lovely wig. Like this beautiful lady, you can style this wig into buns.
5. Blonde Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Slay your next meeting, date, or road trip with this wavy blonde wig. This is a beautiful pearl blonde color, which is very difficult to achieve in natural hair. Moreover, excessive bleaching and dying can damage natural hair to the core. Do not panic! With this wig, you can shine like a bright star without damaging your natural hair.
6. Colorful Synthetic Lace Front Wig
Give your hair a new look with this wild colorful synthetic lace front wig. With a beautiful blend of blue and red, this wig will give a break from regular black or brown colors. Have bold or simple makeup; both will justify this wig.
7. Synthetic Lace Front Wig with Loose-ends
Loose-ends are an eye-catching and carefree hairstyle. This hairstyle gives a boho vibe appropriate for any summer trip or a beach hangout. A protective wig– helps to protect your natural hair from beach sand and the sun heat.
A Synthetic Lace Front Wig is an excellent choice to change a regular hairstyle in the blink of an eye. You can try different styles every day, alternating the wigs. So, say No to hair damage and Yes to versatile hairstyling daily with Synthetic Lace Front Wigs.